The Core Curriculum Training in the Personal Totem Pole Process takes place over 3 years. After completion of the third year, trainees will receive certification from the IIVR (International Institute of Visualization Research) acknowledging their success in completing the training as an imagery practitioner. The trainee is then certified to guide individuals in Deep Imagery journeys through the Personal Totem Pole Process.
To complete the training, you are required to engage fully in deep imagery experiences with a consistent group during a three year process. You must fully commit to your own process with the deep imagination for those 3 years. To enable that process in the online training you must agree to:
- Attend all group sessions (12 per year).
- Commit regular time to work with members of your cohort, to both journey and guide .
If you miss a group session, then it is not possible to continue without catching up on what you have missed. With the agreement of your trainer, it is possible to substitute individual sessions with the trainer or with someone designated by the trainer, to assist you in catching up. This option is allowed only twice per year. That is, you can only miss 2 group sessions each year.
The training will take place with a minimum number of 5 participants. In case the minimum number is not met, the advance payment will be refunded in full. The maximum number of participants is 12.
Click on the red circle to preview the information needed to complete the application for the Deep Imagery Distance learning program
To complete your application you will need the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Describe your experience with imagery.
It is expected that you will have experienced the process of deep imagery before applying. If you do not already have experience in this type of Imagery, you may apply anyway. Explain, as best you can, your reasons for wanting to participate in this training. We will put you in touch with someone with whom you can complete the prerequisite journeys. This must be done before your application will be fully accepted.
Consider whether you:
- Have you met your Chakra Animals?
- Have you attended a workshop?
- Have you had individual journeys?
- Write a Letter of Application
Your letter of application you can include your motivation for participating in the Core Curriculum Training in the Personal Totem Pole Process. You may also include your personal history, family details; your dreams and visions and any unresolved experiences you might like to explore more deeply. Information you give is private and only for the trainer.
- Name and Contact information of 2 referees
- You must be willing to agree to the following:
- That you understand the registration process and commitments and you agree to abide by them.
- You declare yourself physically and psychologically capable to participate in the training under your own personal responsibility.
- You consent to share contact information with training group
- You understand that you will be registered with the International Institute for Visualization Research (IIVR) as a trainee but that your information will never be made public without further consent.