Who we are
We are Deep Imagery Training, a US-based deep Imagery website in NM, USA. Our website address is: https://deepimagerytraining.com.
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
We do not sell, share or otherwise expose your information in any way, outside of what is needed to ensure the functionality of the website or to meet your specific requests or needs.
We have multiple layers of security in place, including https, use of secure servers, security apps and restrictions on content accessibility.
Third party Apps Because we also use third parties to process credits cards, to advertise events and host various material for the website, be aware that your own activities on this website may allow the Third party vendor to access to certain aspects of your information, so as to facilitate your needs. For instance, when you click on a YouTube video or view an event on Facebook or pay via Credit Card, these third parties have access to certain aspects your information, which may include automatically shared information that facilitates all normal online interactions regarding location, browsers, email, etc. See the next section for details on automatic data collection.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other entities but do advise you to be aware of your rights and privacy options, and to always read the privacy policies of any vendor with whom you have an account or to which you provide information.
You can contact us at anytime regarding our use or retention of your information.
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, unless there is a specific reason to do so such as for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- Your information will be used by Deep Imagery Training to communicate with you and to provide you with information about our programs.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request.
- Your name and contact information, as provided to Deep Imagery Training, may be shared with Deep Imagery Training members to provide a service, satisfy a question, or develop a prospective business relationship. We are not responsible for members’ use or misuse of your personal information.Your name and contact information, as provided to Deep Imagery Training, may appear on registration or attendee lists distributed at Deep Imagery Training programs, events, meetings, and conferences to other attendees, including members, and other third parties, including, but not limited to, presenters and other necessary third parties.. We are not responsible for use or misuse of your personal information by presenters, or the like.
- Additionally, should you attend one of our online events, your name or ID as you provide it, will be visible to other participants. The particular details of this and of how your information displays is the responsibility of the online event host. Deep Imagery Training is not responsible for how the information is displayed nor for the use or misuse of your personal information accessed by other participants/attendees or the online event host.
- We may share your personal information with third-parties that provide services to Deep Imagery Training including, but not limited to, administration/operation support; marketing, promotions, and communications; program, event, meeting, or conference enrollment, registration, planning, hosting, or management; website hosting; database management; payment card processing; or other data processing.
- We also may disclose personal information if we become subject to a subpoena, court order, or law enforcement or other government agency inquiry or investigation or if we are otherwise legally required to disclose such information. We also may use and disclose information about you to establish or exercise our legal rights, to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, to assert and defend against legal claims, or if we believe such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal or fraudulent activities or potential threats to the physical safety or well-being of any person.
- If all or part of Deep Imagery Training is merged into or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer the personal information you provided to us to such entity as part of that transaction.
- provide a service or product you requested;
- secure your membership/user account status;
- fulfill your membership benefits;
- analyze and evaluate member and prospective member needs and interests, and improve the member and prospective member experience;
- notify you of Deep Imagery Training official business, news, activities, programs, events, meetings, conferences, services, products, and benefits;
- send occasional email communications on behalf of vendors;
- track event, meeting, and conference attendance;
- track education related activities;
- prepare invoices and process payments;
- respond to communications and inquiries that you send to us;
- respond to a notice of alleged copyright infringement;
- promote the function, safety, and security of our services; and
- for other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- you have given consent, which you may withdraw at any time;
- it is necessary for us to perform a contract with you;
- it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations;
- it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests;
- it is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions; and/or
- it is necessary to protect someone’s life.